Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Moving Out Sale....

Other names i could have chosen for my 'garage sale':

The "I'm sorry we don't have any old records, stero equipment or tools for sale" sale.

The "They're tearing our house down and this stuff is going to go with it" sale.

The "Watch it rain all over our stuff " sale.

or my personal favorite...

"Nobody is buying anything so I'll take a minute to blog about it " sale.


We'll , T minus 48 hours until we move out of this place. I'm trying to sell some of the furniture and appliances that we arent taking with us to make a few bucks so that I can buy a couch for our new home.

It's thundering pretty hard out there and I think it's going to rain on my garage sale. On top of that I called the moving truck and asked them not to come today because there is street cleaning on our side of the road on the first Tuesday of every month between May and October (yeah..it took us a while to figure that one out) and what did I do? I parked the friggin car on that side of the road. Yeah. I got a ticket anyway.

Ok....I'm gone for now...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:37 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 AM

    You write very well.

    ReplyDelete