Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Take 2!


Ok, it's 2009 and Lent begins tomorrow. I started this blog at the beginning of lent (see here) to follow my progress in my lenten sacrifices. For the most part I did a good job with the journal (and the sacrifices for that matter). That was a few years ago. I wasn't married. I wasn't a mom. I didnt have a job (unless you count teaching Gymboree classes).
So, it's a new year. I am a wife and a mother and a busy campus minister...and things in my life need to be reordered- namely my prayer life, my marriage, my physical health and my time management.
I've ordered the books, gotten the spiritual director, started the diet (well...tomorrow), planned the excersize, resolved to pray, work out, listen, speak with charity and say yes to the opportunity to die to self. I would also like to journal about these things and since I'm bad at journaling...blogging will have to do.


55 minutes and counting.... Lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment