Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife


Things are coming along swimmingly but my allergies are not liking all the dust I'm finding. I'm suddenly remembering why I've been such a pack rat my whole life. When you find old things , even when they're things you never ever see or use, they bring back memories and you want to put them in a box (literally) and keep them forever. I don't so much feel that anymore. Throwing things that are useless (in the material sense) away feels good and I'm all about it today.
This morning I was a little aggitated that there were no spoons in the kitchen. I just found 7 in my room :)

I'm about to go off and do some out of the house errands but the room is shaping up nicely. I'll keep you posted-- because I know you're on the edge of your seat waiting to hear about how clean my room is!

In the mean time I need to post these songs here because I'm afraid the card they are written on may get thrown in all this mess. These are some songs I want to be played at the reception:

Brand New Day - Van Morrison (ok so I wouldn't have forgotten this one...it's our song!)
Forever & Ever Amen - Randy Travis (but a remake by HTB so I can dance with my daddy)
Forever my friend - Ray Lamontagne
Always the Same, Always the Best- Robinella and the CC Stringband
Chain of Love - Anne Murray (you know, thats the 'even though we aint got money - song)
In the arms of a woman - Amos Lee
God bless the broken road- Rascal Flatts
Dreams to remember- (anybody know who this one is by?)

3 comments:

  1. hey, if you do an iTunes search for "Dreams to Remember" it gives a ton of results:
    Aretha Franklin & Otis Redding
    Buddy Guy & John Mayer
    Delbert McClinton
    Don Rich
    Etta James
    Gary U.S. Bonds (huh?)
    The Hippy Boys
    Lloyd Brown
    New Birth
    Toots Hibbert
    Warren Haynes
    Wickens-Knight

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post title too, by the way

    ReplyDelete