Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A new home for the "homeless"

Well I've pretty much arrived. I've been wishing for a long time for today to be here- to be done (for the most part) with my finals and finally packing up all of the stuff that I've aquired in my two years here, awaiting the arrival of HTB. He gets here tomorrow and technically I have my last final tomorrow so today I have to take care of all of the "loose ends" that can't be taken care of when my guests (HTB, mom and nanny) get here.
So my eyes were wide open at 7 am with no hope of getting anymore sleep. It's aproximately 8:11 now and I haven't really 'done' anything yet, but I've thought alot about it. If I could stop sneezing for 5 minutes maybe I'll actually pack more than a picture frame and a couple of books.
I'm happy that it's time to go not because I can't stand being here anymore (because I will miss this place alot actually) but because I don't do so well with transition. I don't like it. I like to have a home, to be able to be. So for two months I go 'home' or the place I called home for 18 years of my life but it's not a home where I can be, now. Then I go off to a new home that isn't yet home. Transition.
Good news is that we actually have a place to call home! Our little newly wed abode. How cute is that?!
More to come as the day goes on...

6 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am, our own little garden of eden....except...we have a peach tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! But I said that in real-life alrady. But now you have 3 comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:29 AM

    What a great site
    » » »

    ReplyDelete