Monday, May 15, 2006

Old new place

Well I'm back here in Louisiana, where I think time really does move slower. A slower forgotten, but very familiar, way of life. It's home, but it's not. It's where I am.
It's good to be here, it really is. People are the same and life takes its time here. It isn't a hassle to go to the store and you can feel free to leave your purse in the pew when you go up to communion. That being said, I'm still adjusting. Alot has happend; I've graduated, I've moved and tomorrow I start a two week streak of substitute teaching at my old high school. In 53 days from now I'll be getting married and then I'll be gone again to a new home in a state I don't know but will learn just in time to probably move again. I'm not complaining I'm just tired at the moment. I've had so many thoughts in the past week that I wanted to store in my memory to write here but those will have to wait until I'm not exhausted.

Ciao!

2 comments: