Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hubby-to-be week...

I know...I'm a woman obsessed. So don't read... (you love me you know it)

Anyway, I was just sitting here thinking (among other things) that a week from today I get to see HTB! Last night I was reflecting with earthie and grass about how weird it is to lay eyes on someone who you haven't seen in 4 months. When I drove up in his driveway for Christmas break (the last time we saw each other) it was so weird to actually be able to look at each other that we just couldn't for a few minutes. It was like looking into the sun. So we just hugged until the weirdness went away. I talk to him on the phone about a hundred times a day and I see his picture everytime I walk into my room....but it's different to have someone actually in your presence, especially someone you are so close to. Sometimes I see someone pass in a crowd. For a fleeting moment I think it's him and my heart falls to my toes. It's over dramatized because of the distance...and personally I think it's pretty cool.

I also miss him singing to me. But when I beg, he sends me recordings of himself. enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The anonymity kind of makes it all more interesting no?....give my abbicakes kisses :)

    ReplyDelete