Sunday, April 09, 2006

Job in Denver


It's Sunday morning and I'm sitting at my computer desperately (ok maybe not desperately..lets say longingly) searching the parish websites of the Archdiocese of Denver in the hopes that I will run across one saying:

Perfect Young Adult Ministry Position Available:
Lead young single, married and religious deeper into their faith!
Pay: plenty enough for you and hubby-to-be to survive
excellent benefits
start: Mid July!
Graduate degree in Theology needed, John Paul II Institute preferred.

or something to that effect...

I'm not really having much luck. Why don't parishes think it's necessary to have ministries for their young adults? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Does anybody have a job for me?

1 comment:

  1. Well...define "job." Is the "something I get paid to do" part negotiable?

    ReplyDelete